CHOCOLATE DREAM LOAF
- 1/2 cup Whole Milk
- 1/2 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 cup Plain Yogurt
- 1 1/2 cup Flour
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 6 tbsp. Butter, softened
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 tbsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 °F and grease a 9 x 5-in loaf pan.
2. In a bowl, whisk milk into cocoa powder to make a smooth paste; then whisk in the yogurt and set aside.
3. In another bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
4. In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy; beat in eggs one at a time and vanilla extract.
5. Take turns stirring in flour mixture and milk mixture, making around 3 additions of each at a time. Fold in chocolate chips.
6. Spread into prepared pan. Bake for 60 to 70 min. Let cool in pan for 15 min. Turn over onto rack, remove the pan and let it cool completely.
7. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and enjoy!
Hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do!
- 9 Inch Loaf Dish, Red
- Baker’s Secret Nonstick Cooling Rack, Set of 2
- 5-Piece Airtight Food Storage Container
- Pyrex Prepware 3-Piece Glass Mixing Bowl Set
- KitchenAid 5-Speed Hand Mixer, Empire Red
- Set of 4, 18″ x 18″ Napkin, Red Plaid